What worms have you seen? Worm Article :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maebh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Maebh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2023
Messages
243
Reaction score
157
Location
Ireland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I'm just trying to see how common different types of worms are, as I'm going to write an article on the top ten most common worms, as seen on R2R.
If you'd like to respond, please reply with all worms you've come across! Even if you've only seen one once please list it as then I'll tally them up. I want to know each and every one youve seen :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: I'll also be doing a tally of posts on here about the specific worms, so this is more a guide line for me to know which ones to check out :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new