What would yall price these?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KingAlee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KingAlee

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2024
Messages
677
Reaction score
484
Location
Mobile
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have these corals and have had them for a LONG time and don’t remember what they are! I had someone ask what I would sell them for and have no Idea!

att.fiNhvluLbuJPzgy_0uNFu1IqmFFYpoTlnCr88y9j5l0.jpeg
 
Looks like a favia.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new