what wrasse are these

  • Thread starter Thread starter Should I
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It looks absolutely nothing like the roseafacia I have seen. Good thing we have @i cant think
If I never oversaturated goni photos I would have struggled a lot more :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
This goni is pink at the moment but at the time of the photo, it was more like the second if not pinker.
IMG_0832.jpeg

IMG_0826.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new