Whatever happened to the teardrops?

  • Thread starter Thread starter scchase
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

scchase

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
1,656
Location
colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember for a while back in the mid 2000s the godl ones were fairly common, I would like to get another and I miss my old one
 
My grandfather had a Teardrop Butterfly back in the 80's was my favorite along with a "pork fish" ? the grunt with the two black lines down the face.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new