What's cooking tonight?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BarbH
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Sounds good, had left over kabobs since I worked late tonight. Tomorrow I am thinking steak.
 
I did the BBQ thing yesterday went seafood today :tongue:
 
Tonight it is a simple steak and corn on the cob cooked on the grill.
The shrimp kabobs sounded good so picked up stuff after work to do those later this week. Next couple of days are suppose to be above 90.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new