OP
southerntnreefer

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are going to the new shop in Huntsville this weekend, I can bring you a bag of graciliria to throw in there and try. Worst case it starts top bleach and you feed it to the yellow tang lol. All 9 sumps are full, so it is either your sump or the goats lol.
Take that back, its 200 ppb 0.613 ppm

OP
OP
southerntnreefer

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No gha
IMG_20190917_144915.jpg

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i had not used the tester in a while so that was a PEBCAK error.
Lol. It happens. If you are not going to meet up down there, we can figure a way to get you a bag of macro. I have about 10 gallons to feed to the goats, so I can just give them 9 lol. They may or may not be able to count.....

OP
OP
southerntnreefer

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol. It happens. If you are not going to meet up down there, we can figure a way to get you a bag of macro. I have about 10 gallons to feed to the goats, so I can just give them 9 lol. They may or may not be able to count.....
Sounds good! how much flow does it need through the fuge? Is my light enough, or should i look to buy something?

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds good! how much flow does it need through the fuge? Is my light enough, or should i look to buy something?
I run anywhere from 5x to 15x turnover on different tanks and it does well in all of them. That light may work for a small fuge section, not sure as I have never used that style. You can always try that light and if it doesn’t work, I will always have more macro. All tanks combined is about 9-10 gallons a week.

OP
OP
southerntnreefer

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I run anywhere from 5x to 15x turnover on different tanks and it does well in all of them. That light may work for a small fuge section, not sure as I have never used that style. You can always try that light and if it doesn’t work, I will always have more macro. All tanks combined is about 9-10 gallons a week.
i have a small basket in there for macros for now to limit flow, but was curious if i needed to add a powerhead, as i know with cheato it had to tumble. so it will be decent amount of light in there, at least until i can order something else... Lets give it a try! Lemme know what works best for you, and im sure i can meet you somewhere to grab it.

Back