What's for dinner?

It depends ,if I am ridding my bike I eat lots of organic food flying around that is very healthy for you.:D Other then that I enjoy cabbage rolls, roast beef, ribs, chicken, mexican,chinese , whatever makes me fat and happy:D;)
 
aa35210b06262685b9965655130745ac.jpg
4cb951167ad2d53852468369f6f250e5.jpg


I didn't end up taking a picture of the finished meal...but it was easy and so yummy!
 
It depends ,if I am ridding my bike I eat lots of organic food flying around that is very healthy for you.:D Other then that I enjoy cabbage rolls, roast beef, ribs, chicken, mexican,chinese , whatever makes me fat and happy:D;)

My helmet was closed, but I wiped plenty of that organic paste of my visor!
 
Kluski with smetana and caraway;)
 
I have a choice of 3 ! Roast pork & rice from the really good Cuban place ,country fried steak mashed tater & meatloaf with mashed tater as well. The last 2 were from neighbor lady's who feel sorry for the starving bachelor across the street ! I, by the way don't let them forget me ! LOL
 
What part of eastern europe are you from?:p:D
Lithuania and poland, on my father's side, and Tennessee hill billy on my mother's side, so that makes me a Pol-Billy:p:D:D
 
No picture,
Wagu beef patty melts with grilled onion, harvarti cheese, bacon, served on homemade sandwich sourdough bread with kinkel cut fries.
 
I have a choice of 3 ! Roast pork & rice from the really good Cuban place ,country fried steak mashed tater & meatloaf with mashed tater as well. The last 2 were from neighbor lady's who feel sorry for the starving bachelor across the street ! I, by the way don't let them forget me ! LOL
Them are good neighbors to have:) Meatloaf;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new