Whats going on here?

Notsolostfish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
801
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had this acan colony for 2 weeks. I was moving it to a rock, and i dropped it on the floor, my tank is 150G deep, i use a grabber by mistake i dropped it on the floor. It got infectec. Didnt open for few days. I did the KFC dip which is essentially antibiotics. And iodine, and restor. I noticed when i added it back to the tank. Something hanging from the side coming from it cant tell what its? Do i toss it is it dead?



Phosphate: 0.24
Nitrate:8.6
Alk:8.5
Ph:8.5
Mag:1420
Calcium: 425
 
that polyp seems to be more damaged than the other ones, I can see its skeleton, I think its just damage from the way it was dropped, the other polyps don't look as bad. I think it can still recover.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new