What's going on with my birdsnests?

RyanHounshell

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2013
Messages
12
Reaction score
1
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My birdsnests were doing really awesome and were growing like crazy. I left for 2 days and I came home to them all closed up. My other acros are wide open.
I did a water change before I left, the same day I do it every week. I'm super confused and would like to see if anyone else has ever had this problem.
 
You have several of them closed up? Do you see anything picking at them?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new