What's going on with my hammer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danxoln
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Danxoln

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2025
Messages
17
Reaction score
5
Location
Clearfield, UT
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5b7bec72-7533-4c38-9c51-6c3d59094af0.jpg
194414e3-cbb2-4f06-8566-cc4dad19d8ce.jpg


Two photos taken from today any idea what could be going on. There are tons of stats on the base and new heads connected to the flesh band. So it feels like it is healthy but doesn't look like it on one side. All other euphyllia are extremely happy.

Our most recent parameter check
228aaa0d-7dee-4872-9015-6213da44dc42.png


Should I do an iodine dip or revive?
 
If everything else looks good, and they do in the pics, I wouldn't panic. Especially after only one day of it pouting. They get grumpy sometimes. Messing with it only makes it worse.

Any change in flow around it? Anything else change? Personally, I would just leave it be.
 
If everything else looks good, and they do in the pics, I wouldn't panic. Especially after only one day of it pouting. They get grumpy sometimes. Messing with it only makes it worse.

Any change in flow around it? Anything else change? Personally, I would just leave it be.
I forgot to mention it has been about 2 weeks since this started.

I don't think flow has drastically changed around it. If it has its been incremental from us brushing off the flow heads.
 
5b7bec72-7533-4c38-9c51-6c3d59094af0.jpg
194414e3-cbb2-4f06-8566-cc4dad19d8ce.jpg


Two photos taken from today any idea what could be going on. There are tons of stats on the base and new heads connected to the flesh band. So it feels like it is healthy but doesn't look like it on one side. All other euphyllia are extremely happy.

Our most recent parameter check
228aaa0d-7dee-4872-9015-6213da44dc42.png


Should I do an iodine dip or revive?
I suspect splitting but keep an eye on it 34 and 48 hours from now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new