What's needed to upgrade MP10QD to wireless?

  • Thread starter Thread starter apex003
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

apex003

Aquaculturist in training
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
334
Reaction score
138
Location
Southlake, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi - I have two non-wireless MP10QDs. What would be needed to upgrade them to wireless and be able to set up master / slave relationship between them? Thank you!
 
They can still be synced as master and slave without the Reeflink. However, the Reeflink or WXM (if you have and Apex) will allow you to program different wave modes throughout the day. Without it, you are fixed to one wave mode, synced or anti synced via the RF modules throughout the entirety of the day.
 
Hello, is this upgrade still available? I'm not finding it online. Thanks!
 
I see. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new