Whats on my new blasto??

Strangewaterchange

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2020
Messages
115
Reaction score
144
Location
Industry, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently drip acclimating my new coral order and noticed this on the base of my blasto. Thought it was aiptasia but not sure with the way it retreats back inside (see video). Any help is much appreciated.

20201113_120140.jpg 20201113_120143.jpg 20201113_120156.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20201113_120310.mp4
    19.4 MB
Aiptaisia seems to move like that too in my experience. While it's hidden, superglueing over it should trap and kill it.
 
There is aptasia on the lower part of the steen but right under the head I see poriferan sponge
 
Thanks everyone I didn't know it could move like that, I went ahead and superglued over the opening
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new