What's on my Snail?

pulpfiction

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2021
Messages
307
Reaction score
183
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got this snail and it has weird black worm looking things on it. They don't look like theyre moving and are fused partly under the shell. I couldn't scrape them off. Please help identify. Would it be something bad to add to a tank?

12B78043-3322-410E-A230-471E826AC6C5.jpeg
 
I'm not sure, in the pic it just looks like a hole in the shell
 
I will for sure super glue over it.

It's not a hole in the shell. its some weird growth that doesn't move. I can see tiny divits from where maybe more of these black things might have been but fell off.
 

Attachments

  • 5307A728-81F2-4753-A838-80ED7F3887FD.jpeg
    5307A728-81F2-4753-A838-80ED7F3887FD.jpeg
    154.7 KB · Views: 34

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new