What's on your shopping list?

DarkReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With Black Friday deals starting to pop up and others just around the corner, what do you have on your shopping list this year ?

For me I've been holding out trying to buy all the equipment I need for my new tank for a discount including;
Lights + mounting hardware
Return pump
Powerheads
Skimmer
RollerMat
Substrate & maybe some rockwork.

Fingers crossed it works out and I can save myself a little money!

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I think black Friday is a farce. Once upon a time it really meant deals, not so much these days.
But all the shops say they're giving ridiculously high discounts...they wouldn't be misleading anyone by posting signs that say things like "90% OFF SUPER ULTRA RARE BUBBLEGUM TURD" if it wasn't based in fact.

OP
OP
DarkReefer

DarkReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did your shopping list go
No deals have really kicked off that I've found here in Aus as yet.
Monitoring a few websites to see if any deals do pop up... fingers crossed it's not just livestock cause that's where they can make the most money through inflating prices etc. I'm hopeful but it's not a sure thing...

IsraelStout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your upcoming shopping spree for your new tank setup sounds like an exciting endeavor! Black Friday deals are indeed a great opportunity to score some discounts on the equipment you've been eyeing. It's smart to hold out for sales and try to save some money, especially when it comes to setting up a new hobby like aquarium keeping.
I'm curious, have you done any research or read any Temu reviews to get an idea of the quality and reliability of the equipment you're planning to purchase? It's always helpful to hear from others who have firsthand experience with the products you're interested in.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.6%
Back