Whats the best LPS FINAL VOTE!

What's the best LPS

  • Acanthophyllia

    Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Torches

    Votes: 37 69.8%

  • Total voters
    53
  • Poll closed .

Reefkeepers Archive

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2023
Messages
3,158
Reaction score
2,642
Location
Falmouth
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's here! The final vote! After more than a month of polls we are finally here. The winner of this vote will mark the end of this event end be renowned as the R2R best LPS. And while I am usually not promoting certian species......

#teamacantho!

Good luck!
 
Nothing beats the top cat the Tiger
IMG_2841.jpeg
 
Acantho gets my vote, I want poke them but I dont get that feeling with torches.
 
I’m going with torches, they are the coral that made me want to have a reef, how could I not vote for them.
 
We know that torches will win no matter what because they're the current fad. I bet you in the next three years, if you run this poll again something totally different will win!
Acanthophyllia are in a gold zone, because they're usually too expensive to become a fad like torches, but they're also a very iconic "pet" coral that will never go out of style.
 
We know that torches will win no matter what because they're the current fad. I bet you in the next three years, if you run this poll again something totally different will win!
Acanthophyllia are in a gold zone, because they're usually too expensive to become a fad like torches, but they're also a very iconic "pet" coral that will never go out of style.
Well, if you want a really high end one. While a bit steep, I got mine for 120

20231030_154648.jpg

Still nowhere near the $400-per-head gold torches
 
Well, if you want a really high end one. While a bit steep, I got mine for 120

20231030_154648.jpg

Still nowhere near the $400-per-head gold torches
That's a very good point. The little ones are very rewarding too, since they grow so fast. It's like a puppy that doesn't bark!!
 
Well I haven't really followed this polling process much but since aconthophylia made it to the final I'll vote. If for no other reason than I can keep one alive and every torch I have ever tried has died. 20230909_205132.jpg
Any vote welcome! That is a beautiful acantho!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new