What's the HOT Zoa for 2024?

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
... And fast growers.
1000015664.jpg

Those look awesome! Can't wait for mine to start spreading.

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for all the information. So what we have so far are these as the hottest high-end zoas for 2024:
Great Owls
Big bird and Kermit
Northern lights
Stratosphere

What else is on your high-end wish list or hard to find? I am still trying to better understand Stratosphere morphs and lineage/differences but I'll post that on its own because I think each Zoa should have its own discussion. But I am mainly very interested in discovering new high-end zoas in this post.
I agree but what about God beast? I just paid a lot for some so I hope they are big! Anyone want to trade me some strats or god beast for northern lights, Big bird, and/or great owls? I thought I had my hands on some northern lights and bigbird but fell through!!

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea, one of my LFS got some in.. they are in the process of quarantine and will soon be fragging,,but he said $50pp....which isn't bad. I'm in Melbourne FL . They look stunning, but I'm still not gonna buy a single head zoa.
Wooowwwwie! 50 pp for srats. I paid double plus! Does you Lfs sell online? Do they have other high end zoas? Thats a crazy good price! I am kind of regretting buying them because theve been around a while now so prices are dropping quite a bit and by the time I get a bunch to grow they wont be worth much at all! I havnt recieved them yet so might cancel one of them!

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You must check out lowcountrycoralboys website for the best prices on high end zoas.
I just picked up allmost 2 k worth from him! He sold me my godbeasts! Another seller with cheap prices in growhouse Aquatics! They both let me hold me order for 2 weeks so I just kept adding more lol The day they shipped some even crazier deals came up! ugghhh

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 26 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 117 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.5%
Back