What's the HOT Zoa for 2024?

mfollen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never got the appeal of godbeast and great owls..

Some strains that have consistently held up to the hype… flaming Mohicans, dayglos, golden leopard, solar circus, stiggy marley, northern lights, predators, spellbinder, hallucinations, rainbow rhinos…
Wish some of the long lost zoa would make a return like stratospheres did.

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I say stand by for Fiji corals coming in

While Fiji zoas are nice, they tend to be more of your "bread and butter" types. Things like bam bams, yellow brick roads, etc. Come from Fiji (predominantly). Of course things could ha e changed over the past few years but generally speaking, I don't recall ever seeing anything "new" out of Fiji.

DIYreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
The god beast is selling for $500 pp up in my area. Strats have come down to a “reasonable” $250 along with exo and marvins. All too rich for my blood. I have a nice small colony growing of spellbinder, picked them up on sale for $25 pp and happy as hell with how they look. Those and my rastas are my favourites. Although I do like the original Miami vice, but the strains I have seen up here don’t seem blue like the OG from a few years ago. So waiting patiently until such time.

I saw someone selling strats for 80pp a few months ago and the guy had a ton of them (multiple frags w/ multiple polyps) . This was on reddit so it may very well have been a scam, but they were legit strats, and a lot of them.

Torch Town Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Back and forth: Seoul, South Korea to Florida
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
whatever in the world, these are...

1706142798555-1706142798421_8260.jpg

1706738836665-1706738836175_562.jpg

Fotor_170797488570097.jpg

Fotor_170797499525687.jpg

Fotor_170797513533297.jpg

Fotor_170797527359638.jpg

Fotor_170797536255737.jpg

if anyone just happens to know... the name of any of these zoas/palys, please let me know? i'd be forever grateful!

(i have them, and got them as "assorted", but some of them are so beautiful and unique, i just know they've gotta have a name, maybe? if not, maybe they'll be the next hot zoa for 2024!)

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am struggling to find people selling these Zoas. Where are you finding them? I live in the middle of NOWHERE Mississippi and do not have an LFS in the state that carries these high corals. If any is selling PM me LOL
Camaro Show Corals is known for high end and Rare Zoas and SPS. We have the hottest and newest corals on the market

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Top high ends are
Godbeast
Great owl
Oscar the grouch
Deadpool strat
Helio
Screwball
Iridium flare
Dayglo volcanos
rr Adonis
Golden leopards
Flaming Mohicans

Popular high ends are
LSOH
Mind Tricks
Marvin martin
Rainbow eclipse
Exosphere
Stratosphere
GMK
Predator
And many more

We have these available!

Message us to order and for an excellent frag pack deal!

Last edited:

littlebigreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
You have these?

Yes, these are mine. Came from a buddy in Texas as a polyp or two back in December. Color has shifted slightly but they're also growing well. First time I've had a bloodshot last more than a few weeks. Eventually I'll post some but for now they're just happy and growing.

littlebigreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Camaro Show Corals is known for high end and Rare Zoas and SPS. We have the hottest and newest corals on the market
Camaro show is also known for referring to themselves in third person and telling everyone how well known they are ;)

littlebigreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Add me to that wait list

Its really cool that there's more 'bullet proof' lineages of specific strains coming available; strats (most notably), but also wolverines, oompas, jf a-kraks, AOI, these guys and several others. Nobody ever considers whether a bam bam is going live lol, but it is nice some of these stubborn strains are finally doing well for *many people.

I'm not going to turn the thread into an elevator pitch. I'm usually around on r2r :)

Now, back to the OP's question at hand, what NEW strains are you seeing that are exciting you and where? Folks underestimate just how many strains are both, wholly unique, and only locally available when they enter the hobby.

officialreefbros

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its really cool that there's more 'bullet proof' lineages of specific strains coming available; strats (most notably), but also wolverines, oompas, jf a-kraks, AOI, these guys and several others. Nobody ever considers whether a bam bam is going live lol, but it is nice some of these stubborn strains are finally doing well for *many people.

I'm not going to turn the thread into an elevator pitch. I'm usually around on r2r :)

Now, back to the OP's question at hand, what NEW strains are you seeing that are exciting you and where? Folks underestimate just how many strains are both, wholly unique, and only locally available when they enter the hobby.
Yeah that's a great point! Not to tagent too much but you definitely see if across the board once we get some multi tank generations going they start to boom. I've had night and day experiences with different torches.

I vote big bird and Kermit as an exciting new one!

littlebigreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I picked up these big birds (not really interested in calling them 'big bird with kermit') at the swap last weekend. They're looking good and weren't dumb expensive. Fyi apparently they're making the rounds in Texas as 'adonis,' sort of dumb to repurpose that name but se la vie.

0A3B550D-9B78-43AE-A4CA-B1E21307FB3D.JPG

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back