What's the longest a fish has gone missing?

You must have missed the part where I said that once the clowns were removed, that's when the fish came out.
I did, oops. How are they today if you haven’t said that?
 
I did, oops. How are they today if you haven’t said that?
When the other guy came out after 10 days, they have been acting like nothing happened!! Their fins are almost completely healed up.
 
Had 6 normal firefish I dropped into my 90 gallon. Never saw a single one until I broke the tank down 9 months later, where I found 6 of them
Interesting. The only fish I lost in my 300 gallon was a purple firefish. It would disappear for weeks and reappear. Its been over a year now. lots of liverock and sand. Now you got me wondering. It was perfectly healthy for several months then gone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new