Whats the most common fish

Clowns the most common. Janss Pipefish, which I had for 7 years and I want more but impossible to find.

 
Last edited:
There mainly so popular from finding Nemo lol also there damsels to me the clown or the file fish
 
character-Blue-Fish.png


I'm sorry...... I'lll show myself out.... Carry on folks.....
 
Clowns have to be the most common fish you see people with. Rarest? Peppermint angel is definitely up there (never seen one in person before)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new