whats the rarest and most sought zoa this year?

specvjeff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a single polyp of the green skirted mauls. Very nice and grow at an average rate.

Jeff
SDMAS B.O.D Member
Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

poomba

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i like the Hallucination, and BAPE's, I havent seen shazams, or heard of green skirt mauls nice pick up on chalice..

Green skirt mauls are pretty much hallucinations but the pz hallucination is the best.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

PolandSpring

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have to say it is the PZ Hallucination paly and PZ Pandamonium....however, Im interested to see what new ones come out that will top the Tyree Space Monster and Utter Chaos.. those were going for $150-175 at some point and were/still are gorgeous.

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want these anyone have em CoralPedia.com :: Hasselpaly

It clearly says that the photographer is none other than our very own Revh... We should all demand a frag!

Poland brought up a good point, I can't really think of other morphs coming in that will become solid favorites like space monsters, rastas, and utters are. Even after a few years they still are in demand.

PolandSpring

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 bowsers also sopranos

Bowsers and Soprano's will always be in demand every year so they aren't a new fad. Also there is so much controversy on them.
Like buddy said, i hope theres a new zoa that comes out this year that will be classics like space monsters, utter chaos, rasta, Sunny Delight that will always be high in demand. I guess you could consider Blue agaves one of those, but im not sure when those became popular..this year or last year. I guess this past year would be Clementines and Blue agaves

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 136 41.2%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 164 49.7%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 30 9.1%
Back