Jul 23, 2017 #1 1 1Clown Active Member View Badges Joined Jul 13, 2016 Messages 407 Reaction score 167 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Noticed this after feeding the scolly, after looking at some scollys feeding on youtube I noticed others who have it also. What is it?
Noticed this after feeding the scolly, after looking at some scollys feeding on youtube I noticed others who have it also. What is it?
Jul 23, 2017 #2 DSC reef Coral wasted View Badges Reef Tank 365 R2R App User My Tank Thread Joined Jan 8, 2014 Messages 16,298 Reaction score 46,845 Location West Melbourne What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Look like Mesinteryial filaments
Jul 24, 2017 #3 A aresangel Community Member View Badges Joined Jul 16, 2017 Messages 36 Reaction score 11 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I think it's part of the digestive tract. When I mess around with my mushrooms too much their mouths spit that stuff out. Eventually they bring it back in but it is a sign of stress/ being ticked that I messed with them.
I think it's part of the digestive tract. When I mess around with my mushrooms too much their mouths spit that stuff out. Eventually they bring it back in but it is a sign of stress/ being ticked that I messed with them.
Jul 24, 2017 #4 Theo15 Valuable Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Feb 11, 2017 Messages 1,329 Reaction score 534 What state or country do you live in Georgia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Definitely a sign of stress ,my lobos do the same thing if they are stressed