Whats this white stuff?

endlessrealm

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2022
Messages
336
Reaction score
49
Location
United states
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this frogspawn yesterday, and i noticed today those whire spots under the froggy skin? Is that normal? Maybe its ticked because the dip in corals rx and stress? Any idea?
 

Attachments

  • 20230125_082404.mp4
    17.7 MB
Video didn’t upload; try again or post a picture instead?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new