What's this?

castellanamattia

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2024
Messages
161
Reaction score
89
Location
Switzerland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all

I spotted this thin polyp "coral" in my tank but have not clue about the species. It appears to be orange / pink and have bubbles on the polyp tips.
To me it looks like a very very thin Yuma.

Any suggestions on what this could be? Is it even a coral?


5aadcab1-f930-4cba-9c75-d2a1b119bbdb.jpg
 
Good to know, thank
Ball anemone.

It’s related to mushroom corals
Good to know, thanks! Do you consider them as pests or would you keep them? I am asking since I will move all my corals from my old tank to my new Nyos Opus G2 300 Pro.
 
Good to know, thank

Good to know, thanks! Do you consider them as pests or would you keep them? I am asking since I will move all my corals from my old tank to my new Nyos Opus G2 300 Pro.
Innocent little things.

And very cute. Reproduced very well as well.

I must have at least a hundred in my tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new