whats up from va beach!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter scamp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

scamp

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2013
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Location
va beach va
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello all! glad to be here with ya. been reefing for around 8years now. have had fowlr's since i was 10.......hell thats 32years.... if ya can think back 30years ago, remember how u looked at people our age now?....anyhow i will post some pics of my set ups and really look forward to seeing yalls and chating about our mutual addiction.
 
My first fresh water aquarium was when i was 8 or 9 I think. 3 comet goldfish with an internal box filter run with a small air pump. Had them for 5 years.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 
Forgot to welcome you in my earlier post. Welcome, glad to meet another aquarium lifer.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Welcome to a fellow reefer. Nice to see someone nearwashington DC. I look fwd to seeing some of your pics. I'm trying to get a camera my phone produces blurry pics as fellow reefers have said
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new