What's Up R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefsUP
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefsUP

OKcoral
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2009
Messages
128
Reaction score
0
Location
west la
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been a member for about a year but never introduced my self better later then never.
 
Hard to welcome someone who has been here longer then me,but im killing you on number of post.You got some catchin up to do.Welcome to R2R???
 
well, ,,,,, welcome .... nah, scratch that , hello from R2R. lol after a year I think hello . need to post a couple of pics of your set up on here
 
Thanks again i am going to clean my tank so i can get good pictures i'll post some this weekend
 
I am much newer than you are to the site so saying welcome would be a bit backward. I will however say I look forward to reading your posts.
 
4661018690
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new