What's up Reefers!

Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R @Krispyklean84

It’s awesome that you’ve joined us here at Reef Excellence.

You’ll love it here as every participant is super friendly, super awesome & super knowledgeable, smart & clever,,,,, no bad or misleading advice given out around here.

C U round the Reef

Steve :D

1580791007855.png
 
Thanks for the warm welcome folks! Yeah I'm finding a lot has changed and I'm excited to be back in the water. Lol I'll post some pics of the tank for those who are Interested and definitely up for some pointers if anyone is up for it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new