What's up Reefers!

Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R @Krispyklean84

It’s awesome that you’ve joined us here at Reef Excellence.

You’ll love it here as every participant is super friendly, super awesome & super knowledgeable, smart & clever,,,,, no bad or misleading advice given out around here.

C U round the Reef

Steve :D

1580791007855.png
 
Thanks for the warm welcome folks! Yeah I'm finding a lot has changed and I'm excited to be back in the water. Lol I'll post some pics of the tank for those who are Interested and definitely up for some pointers if anyone is up for it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new