What's up with my BTA?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bowin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Okay so I when I woke up and gave my tank it's early morning look over I saw the nem was out. Then on further inspection I found that two nems are out. So we have a split. Waiting to see what both nems do once the lights turn on.
 
Here's an update. It didn't split after all. Was just in a weird position in the rocks. But even still, she has began to eat mysis and now looks like this. Glad I didn't give up. I guess all I needed to change was my level of patience. So glad I didn't give up on it. :)
 

Attachments

  • 1401482793291.jpg
    1401482793291.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 134
I just read through this thread and it really looked like two nems in the first pictures so surprised to hear it didn't split. Nem does look good, maybe a little bleached but it should come back now that it's in the light and expanding better. Nems are such interesting creatures. So glad you didn't give up!
 
I just read through this thread and it really looked like two nems in the first pictures so surprised to hear it didn't split. Nem does look good, maybe a little bleached but it should come back now that it's in the light and expanding better. Nems are such interesting creatures. So glad you didn't give up!

Thanks! I thought it was a goner. I'll post more pics over the next few weeks to show any change in color.:)
 
Last edited:

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new