whats up with this anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter spscrazy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

spscrazy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2010
Messages
634
Reaction score
12
Location
mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a green bta maybe 3 years ago. Never showed the first bubble. I thought maybe I was sold the wrong one but my clown was happy so no biggie. Yesterday I thought the tips looked a bit different but sometimes they do that if he's gonna shrink up for awhile. Today he's all about being bubbly. Nothing has changed in tank. Same ole same ole as every day. No new additions etc. Same ph nitrates etc etc. So why now after all this time? Anyone have a theory or maybe a good guess:noidea:
 
I think the reasoning behind why BTAs do and don't have bubbles is still mostly unknown. I know a lot of people have been researching it but it's still a mystery.
 
Well I asked him what was up but he refuses to say lol. Just weird. But now at least I know it really is a bta
 
Well I asked him what was up but he refuses to say lol. Just weird. But now at least I know it really is a bta
:hammer:

I hope you like the bubbly look. keep us posted on what she decides to do in the next few days.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new