What's up

Joost's reef

TEEN REEFER!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2010
Messages
149
Reaction score
2
Location
San Francisco
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up R2R,
My name is Joost and I'm a reef addict lol. All my buddies think I'm crazy for spending hundrerds of dollars (if it isn't 1000's already :squigglemouth:) on my reef tanks lol.
But anyways this seems like a cool forum, I'll start a build thread of my 80g azoox build shortly.
Cheers!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Hi Joost! welcome aboard, its not how much you spend on a tank, its how well you hide the receipts from the missus lol
 
lol, I knew people were gonna say that, with most receipts gone and strict cash payments who knows how much I spend? :lol:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new