Whats wrong with my torch coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter rpogge2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rpogge2

Zoa Junkie !
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Location
Ocean City, MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got this from a reputable reef shop here, and they had it for months doing fine. Im not 100% sure it wasn't liek this to begin with, but I just noticed and now Im worrying. On quite a few of the bubble tips of the arms I have noticed small brown dots, please see the attached Picture.

torch.jpg


Is this something I should worry about? Or is it just aclimation stress.

My SG is 1.025
PH 8.4
Alk 11 DKH
Calc 375 (yeah its a little low)
Nitrate 5
trite's n amonia 0

Oh and all my other corals Zoas, A Brain, a Hammer Coral, and a couple candycanes look fine.

Ryan
 
Thanks guys, ive only been here a few days, but you guys have always answered my questions very fast and helped me out. Better than other forums I wont name =p Anyways thanks !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new