Whats your dream tank????

I always wanted to do an awesome non-photosynthetic setup. I'm not sure I'm ready for that much dedication though.
 
man ya'll never heard of dreamin big huh? I'd say that giant tank in dubai, built into a wall in the livingroom..... completely SLAMMED w/ massive acros and 10' wrasses (cuz in a tank like that I'd lose average size ones lol)! :bounce:
 
My dream tank would be a nice glass bubble secured near a wild reef. I don't mind being the one behind the glass. :)
 
A 96x30x24 LED SPS/LPS Paradise. Hopefully in 3 to 5 years I can get on it.
 
I want to convert an in-ground pool into a reef. No worry about lighting, but heating in the winter would be a pain.
 
I don't bother setting my mind on one tank. :) I know once I set up my "dream tank" I will just get another idea in my head, and another until the day I die. :tongue: A reefers work is never done. ;)
 
My 120 build is a dream of mine. But if I need to dream over the top big, I would take that massive church tank I saw on tanked, would be cool to throw on dive equipment to go in the tank and do maintenance and cleaning.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new