Dream fish?

saltwaterfish.com

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2023
Messages
619
Reaction score
571
Location
Vero Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you had unlimited tank room and a unlimited budget what dream fish would you own? I would love to have a specialized setup for a deep sea snailfish. I know this is not possible but if it were that's what my pick would be. In reality though I hope to one day have a nice Mauritius Flasher Wrasse. Maybe in my retirement lol
 
Ahi tuna tank for enjoying that fresh caught taste. A mango tree for making salsa are the dream companions.

Otherwise I would like to have a pair of leafy sea dragons for my self indulgence. Amazing critters that I probably will never have here at home.
 
Quoyi parrotfish, flashing tilefish, yurple tang, golden rhomboid fairy wrasse, a school of watanabei or bellus angels, crosshatch triggerfish, Potter's angel, Starcki damsel, golden Cuban basslet... to start.
 
It has always been an Achilles tang but with new tank I have space to eventually get one. Next would be a black tang if I had unlimited money lol
 
I wish I could set up a second laaaaarge tank for Triggers, big Angels, big Tangs.
In Love Sigh GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new