What's your equipment list?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
40,646
Reaction score
67,844
Location
Fontana, California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What's the list of equipment you have running on your tank? (Oh, and show off a pic of your reef tank here as well)
 
90 gallon, 2 each Hipargero 100 watt LED's, Reef Octo classic 2000 HOB skimmer, Oase biomaster 600 canister filter, Marineland HOB 400 bio wheel (mainly used for activated carbon) Tunze Osmolator 3 ATO, Ice Cap small CO2 scrubber, I don't remember my heater at the moment. EDIT; I forgot about 3 Tunze power heads, and a hygger wave maker.
 
Ext 170
2 RB Photon 50's
Aqualogic temp controller
with 300 watt BRS titainium
2 Sea sweeps with
2 Tunze 6255's
Tunze 1073.060 return
Tunze 9430dc skimmer
Geo 818 carx with Kamoer
and ADA 2 stage regulator and 10lb tank
Avast marine ozone reactor
Tunze ato with 15g Advance
Acrylic res
160 total g's minus 10g's from 150lbs of GLR so 150 total currently
20240522_140910.jpg

20240422_194428.jpg

20240524_152727.jpg
20240524_152731.jpg
20240524_152736.jpg
 
IM 75
2 x Radion XR-15
Kessil A360X TB
Octo Classic 152-S Protein Skimmer
2 x MP40mQD
2 x Versa VX-1 Dosing Pump
IM HydroFill ATO w/ 5g reservoir
IM 400 Watt Helio PTC Smart Heater
IM Mighty Jet DC XL
Aqua UV Advantage 2000 Inline Sterilizer 15 Watt
Apex A2 with MXM module

full tank 2024-08-28.jpg


equipment.jpg
 
No tank yet. I'm still collecting hardware. Planned launch this winter.

Glass Cage Coast to Coast Back INT 90G DT (Low Fe Glass) (48"x18"x24") and Stand
30G Long Sump w/ Refugium
Reef Mat 500 Fleece Roller
Calcium Reactor
UV 25W
CO2 Scrubber
RO Regal 150 SSS Space Saver Skimmer
2x Sicce Syncra 6.0 DC RTN,
2x Gyre XF330 In-Tank PH's
2x 200W BRS Titanium Heaters with Inkbird Controller
Tek 8x54W T5 48"
100# LR
1-2 Inch Sand Bed
 
You all have some fancy stuff going on. I feel like I'm stuck in 2005. I may as well put a red sea prism hob skimmer on mine


IM 24 lagoon
Bubble magus mini Q skimmer
Hyyger mini wave pump
Jeabo slw-10 (it's at least 7 years old)
Stock DC pump
Kaomer f1 dose pump
Kaomer ATO One 2
Trigger systems reservoir
Inkbird 308 wifi w/
100 watt cobalt stealth heater
Photon 24 v2
1000006368.jpg


1000006170.jpg
 
You all have some fancy stuff going on. I feel like I'm stuck in 2005. I may as well put a red sea prism hob skimmer on mine
You should see the old hardware I have from my 90G iteration 15 years ago. The Tek fixture is one of those. Pretty amazing the advances. And I'm buying into it!
 
You all have some fancy stuff going on. I feel like I'm stuck in 2005. I may as well put a red sea prism hob skimmer on mine


IM 24 lagoon
Bubble magus mini Q skimmer
Hyyger mini wave pump
Jeabo slw-10 (it's at least 7 years old)
Stock DC pump
Kaomer f1 dose pump
Kaomer ATO One 2
Trigger systems reservoir
Inkbird 308 wifi w/
100 watt cobalt stealth heater
Photon 24 v2
1000006368.jpg


1000006170.jpg
Very nice system.
My old 18" nano cube.
Aquatop 24 aio
Aquatop stand
Tunze return pump
Jebao ow25 powerhead
2 16hds
Reef tanks do not require all the newest equipment if you know what you are doing.
20220926_094455.jpg
 
Red Sea Reefer 250 G2+ System (54 Gal Display, 11 Gal Sump)
Red Sea ReefRun Dual Controller
Red Sea ReefRun 5500 DC Pump
Red Sea Reefmat 250
Red Sea RSK 300 Reefer Protein Skimmer
Ecotech Radion G6 XR15 (QTY 2)
Aqua Illumination Nero 5 Powerhead (QTY 2)
Caribsea 40lb Fiji Pink Sand
Eheim 150w Heater
Eheim 100w Heater
Kamoer X1 PRO-T Dosing Pump
 
IMG_5586.jpeg
FTS with no editing

90 gallon acrylic AIO design
Hodgepodge of lights
ReefBreeders Photon v2 32”
24” Blue/UV ReefBreeders Lumenbar attached to Photon
Reefi Uno 2.0
Fluval 407 Canister filter for chemical and extra mechanical filtration
2 Nero 3 wave pumps
Jebao SCP sine wavemaker
Jebao tlw 10 pump
Mightyjet 260 return pump
Inkbird 306a controller with Ebo Jager 250 watt heater attached
 
Biocube 32
Ai prime 16
Nero 3
Second powerhead (don't know)
Coralife skimmer
Coralife UV
Coralife return pump
Jebao dosing pump DP-5
Heater (don't know)
ATO (don't know)
20240604_202748.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new