What's your favorite clown?????

GnarleyMarley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got 4 snowcasso's from a local breader here in N.C. a couple months back heres a vid of them... I got all four for $60 :bigsmile:
VIDEO0005.mp4 video by Gnarley_Marley_ - Photobucket
The video was taken as soon as i got them since then the black lines have gotten really dark and defined, I love these fish! BTW the big semi picasso in the 2nd tank has been taken out and sold, and I have another snowcasso being shipped out monday as a replacement :D I can't wait. IMO snowcasso all the way!!!

Last edited:

Reef Keeper 18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm getting latz for the 34g tank and we have three b&w three picasso and three snowflake for the 313g tank. Might get a bigger clown for the 60g predator tank along w. a carpet nem

SteezySPS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been through so many clownfishes but I like my Allardi's clown the best because it swims everywhere in my tank. Not sure if there are other allardi"s owners that have the same experience though

MikeW

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rit store is a few miles from my house, I am sure he had some. I could get him in contact with you.

SDguy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bicinctus, with their huge pelvic fins and long tails are my favorite, hands down.

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I have narrowed it down to black ice or snow flakes what you guys like better of the 2.... I have seen a few posts with the same answer lol..... Do they have the same personalities etc just different markings???
Now I gotta find where to get them lol.... My Lfs said they can order ora ones for me so I'm looking at my options there...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's like a grade "b" snowflake I guess you should say... That's what I have read thus far in my search... Besides the name sounding cooler I think they look cooler myself I like orange to be the predominate color...

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back