What's your favorite nano fish?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
40,649
Reaction score
67,837
Location
Fontana, California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Which nano fish is your favorite? Why? Please feel free to post pics! :D
 
sailfin blenny.jpg

My favorite is the Sailfin blenny, very cool little fish that comes in many variations and has a fun personality
 
Mine is similar to the above, a Caribbean sailfin blenny (the one I have has horns so I think they are a different species). I just got her last week. So cool and super fast feeder.
 
Royal gramma or a carpenter wrasse although I am not sure if a nano is big enough for it. Nano in my mind is a 40 breeder lol
 
I just love clown gobies, they have so much personality packed in those tiny bodies:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new