What's your Preferred ICP test

Reefguy88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did anything apparent happen after making that change?
I mean I am in no way the chemical guru you are, and I am adding quite a few more elements to my tank now daily than I was before starting the Moonshiner method, but yes. This could of course all be a coincidence, but I am seeing a surge in growth. My acros have really taken off since starting. My Alk consumption has increased quite a bit too.

Upvote 0

Randy Holmes-Farley

Reef Chemist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean I am in no way the chemical guru you are, and I am adding quite a few more elements to my tank now daily than I was before starting the Moonshiner method, but yes. This could of course all be a coincidence, but I am seeing a surge in growth. My acros have really taken off since starting. My Alk consumption has increased quite a bit too.

Ok, thanks. I was wondering about that one change, but if you also changed other dising, then we can’t disentangle to effects. :)

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Reef Wizard

Reef Wizard

tomtheturkey
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
yes, the testkits that are offered by reef moonshiner are measured by us (Oceamo). As Randy stated reef moonshiner does not run a laboratory but offers our testkits in the US (and manages sample return to our lab).

all the best,
Christoph
Thank you for replying sir!

Upvote 0
Back