What's your Preferred ICP test

Did anything apparent happen after making that change?
I mean I am in no way the chemical guru you are, and I am adding quite a few more elements to my tank now daily than I was before starting the Moonshiner method, but yes. This could of course all be a coincidence, but I am seeing a surge in growth. My acros have really taken off since starting. My Alk consumption has increased quite a bit too.
 
Upvote 0
I mean I am in no way the chemical guru you are, and I am adding quite a few more elements to my tank now daily than I was before starting the Moonshiner method, but yes. This could of course all be a coincidence, but I am seeing a surge in growth. My acros have really taken off since starting. My Alk consumption has increased quite a bit too.

Ok, thanks. I was wondering about that one change, but if you also changed other dising, then we can’t disentangle to effects. :)
 
Upvote 0
Hello,
yes, the testkits that are offered by reef moonshiner are measured by us (Oceamo). As Randy stated reef moonshiner does not run a laboratory but offers our testkits in the US (and manages sample return to our lab).

all the best,
Christoph
Thank you for replying sir!
 
Upvote 0
Hello,
yes, the testkits that are offered by reef moonshiner are measured by us (Oceamo). As Randy stated reef moonshiner does not run a laboratory but offers our testkits in the US (and manages sample return to our lab).

all the best,
Christoph
Thanks Christoph, just to be clear the Reef Moonshiners MS Test is the same as the Oceamo Lab Classic Water analysis? Does going through Moonshiners increase the time to receive results?
 
Upvote 0
Thanks Christoph, just to be clear the Reef Moonshiners MS Test is the same as the Oceamo Lab Classic Water analysis? Does going through Moonshiners increase the time to receive results?

I think it is the only purchase option in the US.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks Christoph, just to be clear the Reef Moonshiners MS Test is the same as the Oceamo Lab Classic Water analysis? Does going through Moonshiners increase the time to receive results?

Hi!
The Reef Moonshiner MS test is equal to the "Oceamo ICP-MS Seawater Analysis" the Reef Moonshiner OES test is equal to the "Oceamo Lab Classic Seawater Analysis". Turnaround from the US is typically 6-9 days.

Looking forward to your sample! :-)

all the best, Christoph
 
Upvote 0
Hi!
The Reef Moonshiner MS test is equal to the "Oceamo ICP-MS Seawater Analysis" the Reef Moonshiner OES test is equal to the "Oceamo Lab Classic Seawater Analysis". Turnaround from the US is typically 6-9 days.

Looking forward to your sample! :)

all the best, Christoph
Great thanks for the quick response Christoph!
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new