What's your reef looking like tonight?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
40,647
Reaction score
67,846
Location
Fontana, California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What's your reef look like tonight? Show us a pic!

img_8806-jpeg.3465021

Photo by @SPR1968
 
When’s the new tank going up?
Im thinking maybe within the next week or two I'll have it filled. I'm trying to be little more organized with electrical but I always start off with good intentions 🤭
It will be a tank move from my reefer 300 in the back ground but I'm able to leave the 300 running till the swap in done.
PS: I'll probably make a build thread and move my badge over to the Mariner. The WB 330.7 in that thread has been running for a couple of years now and is pretty much on cruise control so there isn't much to post about it these days.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new