Whats your top 5 SPS?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JGoslee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My top 5 most wanted are:

Oregon Tort
Sunset Monti
Sunrise Monti
Palmer's Blue Milli
ORA German Blue Polyp Acro

My favorites that I have are:

Acropora chesterfieldensis...never seen a brighter coral!
IMG_3379.jpg


Montipora undata...wasn't a fan until I saw it in person
IMG_3380.jpg


Purple Tort
IMG_3386.jpg


Powder Blue Unknown...any ideas what it is?
IMG_3358.jpg
 
jonbar:
Almost put the German blue polyp acro on my list, but could only do 5. Your last one almost looks like a little brother to my big turaki colony, but it could also be lokani or another "deepwater" (what a misnomer).
 
As common as it is, I am new to SPS, Birdsnest looks awesome, it grows in every which direction and is pointy :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new