When do you change RO/DI media?

logibear

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2024
Messages
645
Reaction score
1,372
Location
Denver
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you change your media out when it reads 1 ppm or what is your threshold for changing out the resin media?
 
Do you change your media out when it reads 1 ppm or what is your threshold for changing out the resin media?
I use a cartridge that uses replace able media . I generally do it at 2 . I will do it with my other cartridges every 6 months if it lasts that long
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new