When is NARC going to have another event?

firefightered

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to the forum and have talked and bought some things off of Jason and Tammy. I would like to know when the next get together is. I would love to meet some of you reefers.
Ed

Dasani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm really not sure. I think there are meetings every other month or so.
But I noticed you are from Russellville. My parents grew up there and my grandparents still live there.

mike_dani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Ed - I have been thinking in April or so. I am trying to tie up some great things around the house before I can have the club over but great call maybe one of the other members will have at their place sooner than me... If not my place sometime in April.

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We used to have a meeting every month without fail. For the past year or so, we stopped scheduling one every month primarily due to the lack of interest.

However, if there is enough people who would like to get together every month, we can start meeting monthly again especially since we have more new people now. We commonly met at a shop we want to check out (if the shop is willing to put up with us for a few hours) or at a NARC member's place (on a volunteer basis).

Mike is willing to have us in April. We can start looking for a place for March. Does anyone want to volunteer his/her place or recommend a place to get together at?

hawkinsrgk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At the December meeting Brandon mentioned he would have us over when he finished his store. Wetland's Edge Environmental Center in Decatur maybe an option since its been about a year since we have been there.

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do anyone knows how to get in touch with Bonesreef/Brandon? I hope his shop is coming along.

I suppose it would be fun to visit WEEC again. We need to check with WEEC about their schedule. As you know, it's a teaching institution associated with Decatur City School and not really open to public. I am sure that the director will try to accommodate us if he has time. Due to funding cuts, he is the only person teaching classes and running the place (including maintaining the grounds).

OP
OP
firefightered

firefightered

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do anyone knows how to get in touch with Bonesreef/Brandon? I hope his shop is coming along.

I suppose it would be fun to visit WEEC again. We need to check with WEEC about their schedule. As you know, it's a teaching institution associated with Decatur City School and not really open to public. I am sure that the director will try to accommodate us if he has time. Due to funding cuts, he is the only person teaching classes and running the place (including maintaining the grounds).

I PMed him and he told me it would be sometime in April before he could get his store going..

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 32.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back