when is the new razor and recurve going to be available?

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have all seen the promo's for the new Razor and recurve LED's.

I am in the process of buying the equipment for a new build and I would like to know......for sure!......when these lights will be available to purchase.

I used a razor on my last tank, and now I want another and the last thing I want to do is buy something else and a week later these come out.

Please tell us!

I saw a YouTube video of the new recurve on reef builders just a few days ago.........!!!!!!

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chris from CoralVue weighed in on a Maxspect thread over on RC and said the Recurve will be available the first week of January 2018.

AdamNC

Lawnmower Blenny says nom nom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was one of the winners on the Maxspect Facebook giveaway. Me and some guy from Germany. According to the DHL shipping site, I should have it by tomorrow end of the day.

But according to their recent Facebook post it should be in stores now if not very very soon.

OP
OP
mta_morrow

mta_morrow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was one of the winners on the Maxspect Facebook giveaway. Me and some guy from Germany. According to the DHL shipping site, I should have it by tomorrow end of the day.

But according to their recent Facebook post it should be in stores now if not very very soon.

Well! Congrats on the nice win! And thanks for the information AdamNC. I’m right below you in SC

OP
OP
mta_morrow

mta_morrow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges