When the flow gets slow it's time to go.

salinity now

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2024
Messages
154
Reaction score
85
Location
Topeka KS
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm holding a steady 0.09 phosphate in my tank. I'm using 6 tablespoons of GFO in my reactor for 75 gallons. I just open it up full blast and when the flow gets slow I recharge it. GFO is incredible stuff.
 
watch your po4 closely when you are under .1 since next thing you know, you'll see bubbles and slime and it'll be a long uphill battle from there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new