When will ESV be in stock ??

Scorpius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't find esv salt in stock either. I'm gonna need it sooner or later.... I'd rather not switch as I've been using their salt since 2014.

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just noticed ESV 2 Part in all sizes is in stock at MarinDepot.

OP
OP
Abhishek

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where can I find 8 gallon or the 2 gallon ESV B ionic ? Shortage of ESV making me really think of switching

Big E

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm curious why you guys don't just make your own? Randy's two part is sooo easy.

You can buy the BRS calcium chloride and baking soda is available anywhere.

You're going to save a ton of $ for the same chemicals you're using now and these products are always available. If you wait for a sale to stock up you can get that 35 lb. pail for 10% less as well.

The ionic balance is a non issue if you perform water changes, like most reefers.

Please don't say it's a hassle to mix the solution. It's as easy as making Koolaide:D

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmm. I guess I should grab more from my LFS as he (only recently) got fully restocked. I got real lucky through the shortage as I made the jump to CaRx for my large system. I was bumping 1/2 liter per day across both systems there at the end.

OP
OP
Abhishek

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm curious why you guys don't just make your own? Randy's two part is sooo easy.

You're going to save a ton of $ for the same chemicals you're using now and these products are always available. If you wait for a sale to stock up you can get that 35 lb. pail for 10% less as well.

The ionic balance is a non issue if you perform water changes, like most reefers.

Please don't say it's a hassle to mix the solution. It's as easy as making Koolaide:D
True ! It’s just that I hate changes
But now that I live 10 mins from BRS and ESV is out of stock everywhere , time to switch I guess

Drendo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I’m going to do it, I just always seem to forget about Randy’s two-part! Thanks for the reminder.

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might have to make a change also but I hate doing it. Most of the time some Acro or other colony dies off due to the change. Just about any change I make to two part or the kind of salt I use is going to come with a grim reaper price tag.

OP
OP
Abhishek

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might have to make a change also but I hate doing it. Most of the time some Acro or other colony dies off due to the change. Just about any change I make to two part or the kind of salt I use is going to come with a grim reaper price tag.
BRS just got them in stock and I picked up the 8 gallon so that it can last me a little while .

Back