When you have multiple tanks that are full

Reefer Matt

Officially Official Account
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What would you do when you have multiple tanks full of coral that keep growing? Adding another tank isn't an option or desirable. I do giveaway a lot of coral locally, but new frags keep coming! :grinning-squinting-face: I do not trade or sell online, and there is no LFS around. Mostly it is my sps display tank and zoa frag tank growing like crazy.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What would you do when you have multiple tanks full of coral that keep growing? Adding another tank isn't an option or desirable. I do giveaway a lot of coral locally, but new frags keep coming! :grinning-squinting-face: I do not trade or sell online, and there is no LFS around. Mostly it is my sps display tank and zoa frag tank growing like crazy.
In that situation, I would expand my abilities to include shipping. If you were drowning in frags, offering a NonWYSIWYG pack of 10 frags for a steal, may make some other reefers day.

SPS2020

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

First World Problem! LOL A great "problem" to have, I'd say.

Like @Lost in the Sauce said, you could make someone's day. I foresee a similar problem for myself in the not too distant future. Two tanks and lost of frags and mini-colonies. In a year or two, it will be packed (hopefully) from all the "seeds" I planted.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back