When your LFS are actually good guys!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Luno
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Luno

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Messages
536
Reaction score
592
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So if you visit an LFS enough you get to know each other reasonably well.

Today in Australia at its Saturday at 3.40pm. while cleaning my small tank I blew up my only wavemaker by accidentally plugging In the wrong power source. At 3pm I call me LFS in desperate need as this tank is predominantly sps and I doubt much would survive through the Christmas period without it. He had none and was just closing up. He said come down he'll go home grab one of his wave makers and bring it back for me as a loaner till we can get another ordered in for me.

Needless to say he already had my business from being a trustworthy guy but couldn't be more happy he went out of his way to help me without any other option!
 
So if you visit an LFS enough you get to know each other reasonably well.

Today in Australia at its Saturday at 3.40pm. while cleaning my small tank I blew up my only wavemaker by accidentally plugging In the wrong power source. At 3pm I call me LFS in desperate need as this tank is predominantly sps and I doubt much would survive through the Christmas period without it. He had none and was just closing up. He said come down he'll go home grab one of his wave makers and bring it back for me as a loaner till we can get another ordered in for me.

Needless to say he already had my business from being a trustworthy guy but couldn't be more happy he went out of his way to help me without any other option!
Send the person a Christmas card saying thank you. That was really nice of them to do that.
I had a LFS give me 3 months worth of spirulina powder to start up a Tigger pod colony. Just that simple gesture gave him more business from me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new