Where are all the new people from?

scabbedwings616

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2014
Messages
802
Reaction score
580
Location
Winthrop
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m curious to see where the new members are from and if there are any new Reefers in my area. Today while doing Pokémon go in my area, wearing a world wide coral shirt, three people stopped me and we talked fish tanks. Met some new friends while doing my other hobby. Who else also has other hobbies and meets people in there reefer life.
 
Interesting location. Wife’s family are Winthrop’s from 1630.


giphy.gif
 
Last edited:
We come from all over. I’m in central Indiana myself. That’s the great thing about this community our great and glorious founder, comrade @revhtree created LOL. This amazing community is drawn from people from all over the world. And the knowledge and support found within is simply staggering

Edit: silly me, Welcome to R2R!!!

giphy.gif
 
Wisconsin and welcome to the R2R community !!
 
I’m curious to see where the new members are from and if there are any new Reefers in my area. Today while doing Pokémon go in my area, wearing a world wide coral shirt, three people stopped me and we talked fish tanks. Met some new friends while doing my other hobby. Who else also has other hobbies and meets people in there reefer life.
kingsland georgia
 
Wisconsin and welcome to the R2R community !!
Let’s see a pic of your corvette! I’ve had one in the past but kids happen and the car seats don’t work well in the Vette.
 
Let’s see a pic of your corvette! I’ve had one in the past but kids happen and the car seats don’t work well in the Vette.
Sold last fall as we’re making changes prior to relocating to Florida. At work but have several pics at home
 
Sold last fall as we’re making changes prior to relocating to Florida. At work but have several pics at home
I’d love to see the beast in all its glory! It’s always sad selling corvettes. I remember the day I did
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new