Where are the percs? [canada]

dejaknu

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2020
Messages
78
Reaction score
22
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't seem to find them anywhere. My local stores all had ocellaris and some fancy variants but no percs since I started the hobby a few months ago. Online retailers have been sold out. Is there something about percs that make them less desirable? I think the small cosmetic differences make them more cute.
 
I can't seem to find them anywhere. My local stores all had ocellaris and some fancy variants but no percs since I started the hobby a few months ago. Online retailers have been sold out. Is there something about percs that make them less desirable? I think the small cosmetic differences make them more cute.

Great question! IMO it seems that many people are drawn to the designer clowns and there are a lot more designer ocellaris than designer perculas. I agree with your thoughts and, in fact, lately I have been drawn to several of the other species of clowns. I currently have six different species of clowns and will be adding more soon. I think at the moment I am enjoying the cinnamon clowns (A. melanopus) the most.
 
Great question! IMO it seems that many people are drawn to the designer clowns and there are a lot more designer ocellaris than designer perculas. I agree with your thoughts and, in fact, lately I have been drawn to several of the other species of clowns. I currently have six different species of clowns and will be adding more soon. I think at the moment I am enjoying the cinnamon clowns (A. melanopus) the most.
Thanks for the response! That makes a lot of sense and it must be awesome to get to know so many species of the same fish!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new