Where can I buy fish at besides..

actualsense

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2024
Messages
20
Reaction score
4
Location
los angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where can I buy fish at besides petco because almost every fish is out of stock and the clownfish og isn’t available I need a better website that is legit and safe delivered, any suggestions?
 
Buy local since you live in LA, I bet you have TONS of choices!

petco just had a 50% off sale so what was there probably sold fast.

My fav quarantine place is Fishotel.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new